Danger Will Robinson!!!

Budprince

SilverBack
Well, tonight I was ready for a good smioke and was looking through my humi, and came a cross a stick that I was unfamiliar with: Chonch Republic (anyone ever heard of these?), and I have to say. . . . !@#$*&%#!!!!! what a complete dog rocket! On the surface it didn't look offensive, but that was the best part of the experience. The flavorw was ashy from the start. I found it had a short filler, as the ash fell at about 1/2 inch. I gave it 2-3 more puffs and then just got rid of this loss.

I'm not sure how this even got into my humidor - it must have been a gift from someone.

if you ever come across one of these run for your life - gift it to an enemy, but do not under ANY circumstances light this stick!

You've been warned.:pu

Well, tonight I was ready for a good smioke and was looking through my humi, and came a cross a stick that I was unfamiliar with: Chonch Republic (anyone ever heard of these?), and I have to say. . . . !@#$*&%#!!!!! what a complete dog rocket! On the surface it didn't look offensive, but that was the best part of the experience. The flavorw was ashy from the start. I found it had a short filler, as the ash fell at about 1/2 inch. I gave it 2-3 more puffs and then just got rid of this loss.

I'm not sure how this even got into my humidor - it must have been a gift from someone.

if you ever come across one of these run for your life - gift it to an enemy, but do not under ANY circumstances light this stick!

You've been warned.:pu
Made in Key west. Ive had one, never had a good one though...

Back