Davidoff Anni #3

partagaspete

I Do Medical Things
OK morning started off with a bad experience with a MM cuban (see review in Habanos lounge). I neglected to say I was pairing these cigars with Blue mountain coffee and a club soda chaser (to cleanse the palate). I really wanted to get the most outta these smokes. Anyway; on to the review.

Appearance was gorgeous. Beige, smooth, and the proper amount of firmness. What I would expect from what I have heard of davidoffs quality. it was very apparant that they take great pride in quality.

sniped it cleanly and was rewarded with a nice tobacco draw with a woody tone and hints of nut and coffee. I lit it and was rewarded with billowing smoke that was straight tobacco at first and through out the entire smoke I was giving a pleasant woody flavor ( but different than most), with underlying nuances of some kind of nut and coffee, and some mellow spice thrown in. Smooth and mellow would be the best discription. at the final 1/4 the coffee really came out and started to get bitter so I purged it (huge purge; I wish I had done this sooner but since it was soooo smooth I didn't think of it). the flavors burst out again.

The interesting thing about this cigar was another first for me; this cigar announced it was done in a very pronounced way...The flavor just droped of the chart. No bad flavors nor bitter burn. Just "I am done, have a nice day."

I really enjoyed this cigar and have a nice mini buzz (maybe I shoulda ate breakfast first). The burn was exceptional.

Enjoy!

T

Back