Davidoff Grand Cru No. 3

Coffee Grounds

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Size: 5 x 43
Shape: Petit Corona
Wrapper: USA/Conn Shade
Filler: Dom. Rep.
Binder: Dom. Rep.

I fired this baby up while I was grilling a porterhouse last night.

Davidoff is one of those high end name brands that cost a shit load and are never discounted.
This little smoke is $10 a stick.

I was gifted a 5 pack about 6 months ago from my father n law.
Pre light aroma was crisp & chewy
The construction on this smoke was a perfect 10. The burn was razor sharp with no streaking. THe draw was perfect also and the ash was very tight with a dark grey color.

The flavor was full bodied with lots of complex undertones. A really woody tasting stick with hints of leather, oats , and a good splash of spice.

This was a very good smoke because of the construction and the well balanced flavor.

I would give this a 8.8 out of 10

I just finished my last three year old Grand Cru No. 1....dangit....Great Review by the way! I love Davidoff cigars...

I am with ya on the GC#3. I love the NC Davidoffs, and I could literally smoke them until I am blue in the face. Nicotine kick is there but not too strong, and flavor profile is amazing.

If you want the absolute best NC Davidoff experience, I would suggest going with the 100th anniversary smokes or the anniversario #1 in the cedar tube.

Just be ready to turn your wallet upside down when purchasing.

One of the local B&M's has one day per year where all Davidoff cigars are discounted by 30%, and they load up on boxes. Ill post as the time draws near.

Back