Davidoff Millenium Collection Panatelas

pds

Enjoying today
Staff member
Does anyone know what these are going for these days?

The Davidoff Millennium Collection consists of :

4 Davidoff Millennium I, Perfecto Double Corona
8 Davidoff Millennium II, Perfecto Churchill
8 Davidoff Millennium III, Perfecto Corona

I found the article listed below that has them for an outrageous price. I highly doubt it is accurate, but could not find many comparisons.

LINK

Thanks in Advance

vitolas.net lists MSRP at $495.

I can't believe there is that large of a premium for having these available, but who knows. I didn't see them available anywhere else.

I think they were $495 back in 2000 when they were sold. I know it was limited, but I have a hard time seeing them for much of a premium over that.

The Castro brothers here in DC are Davidoff dealers.They carry a great stock but I never saw that one come through.

Man those prices are nuts.I looked and couldn't find it any where else.I wish I could help on this but I am Useless.:mad::mad::mad: This sucks.:mad:Sorry

The cigars in question are exactly like the Padron Milleniums...made one time, after that, never again. Davidoff does a special shape/slash blend as there limited edition release every year, and it is NEVER repeated according to Dr. Kelner. I actually just read an article today in an old "Smoker Magazine" about this very thing. I have no idea what issue it was primarily because they do not date an issue that I have seen. Are they worth the near 4k...maybe...hard to say...

LINK

Vintage 2000

DAVIDOFF MILLENIUM COLLECTION
#2389 / 2500

Assortment Contains:
4- Millenium I - Perfecto Double Corona
8- Millenium II - Perfecto Churchill
8- Millenium III - Perfecto Corona

Box has been opened yet contains the original brochure signed by Davidoff owner Dr. Ernst Schneider and cigar maker Hendrick Kelner.

$900.00

Much cheaper than 4k :tu Hope that helps.

LINK

Vintage 2000

DAVIDOFF MILLENIUM COLLECTION
#2389 / 2500

Assortment Contains:
4- Millenium I - Perfecto Double Corona
8- Millenium II - Perfecto Churchill
8- Millenium III - Perfecto Corona

Box has been opened yet contains the original brochure signed by Davidoff owner Dr. Ernst Schneider and cigar maker Hendrick Kelner.

$900.00

Much cheaper than 4k :tu Hope that helps.

It does, thanks. Although I wasn't looking to buy them! I have two boxes I bought way back when. I never thought they were anything until I ran across that earlier webpage. One box is intact, the other I have smoked a couple out of. Frankly, they were nothing that special.

Back