Davidoff Super Selection?

jgros001

Alpha Silverback
Anyone have any experience with this cigar? I am interested in trying the smaller size. A powerful Davidoff sounds interesting.

From the Davidoff website:

As tastes change we have been able to bring to market new cigars that match these fuller, stronger tastes. The Super Selection series is a power blend that has an inviting and seductive aroma. By forgoing the creative process of band and box artwork, the time to bring this blend to the store has been greatly shortened. Not just another bland cigar with our store name on it, the Super Selection is a true one of a kind cigar. Available only from the Davidoff Shop here in New York; we can assure you that this product meets our quality and integrity requirements. This blend was developed by our Master Blender in the Dominican Republic along with the store staff. Try each size and decide for yourself. Do we meet your level of taste and strength or do we exceed it.

http://www.davidoffmadison.com/index.jp?edge=shop.categoryHome&category1=27&category2=352

Last edited:
Haven't had one of these in a long while. Somewhat mis-leading description, as dave kitchens blended it with henke. Rest of the staff had little to do with it.

If you want i'll grab a few for you next time i visit Jeff.

VirtualSmitty said:
Haven't had one of these in a long while. Somewhat mis-leading description, as dave kitchens blended it with henke. Rest of the staff had little to do with it.

If you want i'll grab a few for you next time i visit Jeff.
Thanks for the clarification....are they any good?

You the man, but I always get stuck with this message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VirtualSmitty again."

Back