Deal on CAO Ashtray

Gov

ChestBeater
Just a heads up for anybody looking for a high end ashtray. My buddy just got a CAO cubist ashtray on www.cigarsinternational.com. He saw it listing for 100 bucks and found it there for 50 bucks. Hope this helps the guy on a quest!

You know, I've actually really been wanting one. I'll have to wait till the tax return comes, but I'm sure they will still be there

I know a lot of people don't like thompsons, but when I ordered a box of CAO Cx2's from them, I got a CAO sampler pack and the cubist ashtray free.

Danny

I know a lot of people don't like thompsons, but when I ordered a box of CAO Cx2's from them, I got a CAO sampler pack and the cubist ashtray free.

Danny

i got a deal just like that a while back, but i got a bunch of cao blacks for free. i think i paid 140 for 20 cx2 and 10 blacks and a cubist. point is shop around and keep an eye out there, you can find better deals

I got two big ashtrays at the devil site. A great big gorgeous Oliva ashtray for 17 bucks and a big Montecristo ashtray with cigars for like 29 bucks.
They go cheap. Both ashtrays are HUGE, too.
Here's the link to the ashtrays...
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/category.cfm?categoryID=5
Once there, you can prune the list by searching "ashtray" (one word) in the search box, top left.

i bought a $70 box of CAO's like 18 months ago (J&R) and got the ashtray for free... i love it... even tho i never use it, lol

Back