December ****

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
I went a little overboard this month, but then again, 'tis the season.

I can't help myself :ss

Gran Habanos #5-Box plus 10
Gran Habanos #3-Box plus 10
Indian Tabac Camaroon Legend-Box
RP sampler of SGs, IT Supers, Fusions, and something else :)
5er of 5 Vegas Limitada 2007
Bunch of Sherpa 5ers
RP Edge 100 count assortment-20ish in the humis and the rest to age
Tatuaje P1-Box

I can't wait for the next MoB herf :tu :ss

Sweet jesus thats a nice haul!

I want to pick up one of those Edge 100Ct but I'll need to get another cooler to keep the sucker in. :hn

Nearly $900.00 spent on cigars since the beginning of November. I'm screwed, but I'll be smoking fine cigars while living in my refrigerator box under the bridge :ss I just could not forego all the great releases that came out between now and just before Thanksgiving.

If I had a bigger cooler... :ss

I have a few more boxes I want to pick up before summer, then I'll be done for a while :tu

Holy crap Batman! Hell of a haul. To think I felt guilty spending about $150 on cigars for myself this month. Between good deals on samplers at Holts and hitting the local yesterday while taking a break from shopping I just couldn't help myself. :ss
Are the red banded Edges the Corojos?

:ss
Are the red banded Edges the Corojos?

The red band are the Sumatras. They're a limited release and if the guy from Atlantic is being honest, Atlantic will be the only place selling the Sumatras next year.

I can't wait for the next MoB herf either. Looks like you are going to need some help. I think you bought my annual number of cigars in one month. :D Great pickups. Some really tasty smokes.

Back