Decision time...where to blow some cash

Silound

Swamp Gorilla
So I'll be paying off the bills in a week (contract job finally paid through) and I'll have a bit of cash standing around to treat myself to some sort of birthday gift.

However, I can't decide for the life of me what kind of treat to get. So I'm looking for some suggestions of more expensive, rarer, or simply some not-so common things to try.

Thoughts?

So I'll be paying off the bills in a week (contract job finally paid through) and I'll have a bit of cash standing around to treat myself to some sort of birthday gift.

However, I can't decide for the life of me what kind of treat to get. So I'm looking for some suggestions of more expensive, rarer, or simply some not-so common things to try.

Thoughts?

Get yourself one of those swamp boats with the big fan on the back. :r

Are you looking for something to buy, or something to do? If you're looking to buy do you want cigars, liquor, other? If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend skydiving. Surely an experience you won't be forgetting any time soon.
Adam

Are you looking for something to buy, or something to do? If you're looking to buy do you want cigars, liquor, other? If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend skydiving. Surely an experience you won't be forgetting any time soon.
Adam
The thread is in the "All Cigar Lounge" so it should be a safe assumption that he's looking for cigars.

On that note: Padron Anniversarios, Tatuajes, and Small Batches are always good.

Last edited:
The thread is in the "All Cigar Lounge" so it should be a safe assumption that he's looking for cigars.

On that note: Padron Annivarsarios, Tatuajes, and Small Batches are always good.

I agree, Pete Johnson has put out a lot of limited stuff right now you can buy a box of Guapos, a cab of East and or West Tatuajes. And the LG Small Batches are just about gone but still around at a couple places. Or you could wait a little bit for the Small Batch 2s. And also Pepin has his El Centurions out right now. Lot of good limited stuff to buy at the moment.

Back