deposit down on an Aristocrat!

mmblz

ⓜⓜⓑⓛⓡ
Finally! I'm currently using one (beautiful) small desktop humidor, one cheap file cabinet that I converted to a humidor, and one Vicksburg. Maintaining humidity in file cabinet is a constant battle, and recently the Vicksburg has been tough as well. All are full, and I have 5 boxes on the way that I may even have to buy a cooler for, just for the next two months...

Anyways, I know I'm getting an M+ with wood doors, but beyond that I still have to decide on wood, 19 vs 25" deep, possible inlays, etc.

If anyone wants to inspire me with pics of theirs, I'd love to see them.

Yeah, I'd love to see pics of gorillas' Aristocrat humis. I keep eyeing that site and wondering how much Aristocrat I can really afford...

BTW, is there an average or estimated build time on Aristocrat humi's?

I guess I could just email the guy and find out...but...y'all's experiences would be appreciated just the same.

Congrats on the purchase.

You will not be sorry with this one. I would definatley go with the deeper shelves. I also like the glass doors, this way you do not have to open the humi to check the humidity.

Whatever you chhose you will be happy. I should know, I have the M+ as well. :D

Yeah, I'd love to see pics of gorillas' Aristocrat humis. I keep eyeing that site and wondering how much Aristocrat I can really afford...

I guess I could just email the guy and find out...but...y'all's experiences would be appreciated just the same.

6 to 8 weeks build time.Give Bob a call,he'll talk your ear off(in a nice way):D
Congrats Julian! I'm on the downhill side of the wait now...

Here are two pics of my Aristocrat Plus 48.

Julian, I would definitely go 25" deep. I get about three boxes deep at 25" and it would probably be around two boxes if less than 25"

I went without the singles drawer as my desktop humidor serves that purpose. The Aristocrat is strictly for boxes. I was having a little trouble with high humidity on the bottom of the cabinet. Sent an email to Bob and same day was shipping an extra fan and wiring free of charge.

Nice purchase!!

Last edited:
one other question - is the stain around the edge of the door slightly darker than the stain on the interior panels, or is that just the picture?

2 slide out shelves.

how helpful is it to have the slide out shelves? that's something I was thinking about last night.
I guess if I choose 25" deep they might be a bit more useful than 19" deep...

one other question - is the stain around the edge of the door slightly darker than the stain on the interior panels, or is that just the picture?
It is mostly just the picture...the stain is not any darker but the wood may be naturally a touch darker.

I did not opt for the sliding shelves - as I usually am pulling a cigar out of my desktop for smoking instead of rummaging through the cabinet. I do not regret the decision but could see the need if you are always in and out of the cabinet.

Good decision my man!!! I love mine. Greg posted a pic but here's a couple more with smokes in 'em.

These pics are from a few months ago so its missing a few boxes :D I need to re-stock

attachment.php

Top Drawer
attachment.php

Congrats Julian!! I took the plunge last week as well and ordered an Aristocrat from Bob....I can't wait!

I would definitely go with the deeper model, it will give you at least 30% more box storage space. I had a great time talking to Bob, sounds like a great guy.

OK Julian...8 weeks or so, and time for us to fill 'em up! :r

how helpful is it to have the slide out shelves? that's something I was thinking about last night.
I guess if I choose 25" deep they might be a bit more useful than 19" deep...

Slide out draws mean you don't have to get on your hands and knee's to sort around.
So, how old are you and how good are your joints? ;)

Back