Detroit Herf

Old Sailor

BOSUN - S.O.B. MEMBER
The wife and I attended another Detroit Herf by Booker. I must say, it was another fine get-to-gether, a few of us meet at Smokers Outlet for some purchases:D and then headed down to the Rhino Cigar Bar.
In attendance where: Old Sailor & Gail; Booker; Chip; Dirty Dee; Mark THS & Ryan; JPH & Liz; Ermo & Jessica; and White97Jimmy & Melissa.
Drinks and food and cigars where the order of the night, and we also meet Bookers partner( go for it, you can make it through that mud with the Caddie, and another partner).
Great time had by all as usual, can't wait for the next Detroit Herf.

First pic: Jessica, Ermo, Ryan, Mark THS, Chip, and JPH on table.
2ND pic: Gail, Melissa, White97Jimmy, Dirty Dee.
3RD pic: Dirty Dee, Booker, JPH, Liz, at the bar Bookers crew.

Last edited:
Very cool to see all of the faces to the names around here! Looks like you guys did a fine job herfin it up ! Makes me jealous!

Thx for sharing!

Take notice of the 3rd picture....looks like Booker's buddy (The one at the bar) is having a nice time:r

Last edited:
Take notice of the 3rd picture....looks like Booker's buddy is having a nice time:r

lol I saw that, i looks like were running some type of freak herf :) I had a eat time. ill st pics a lil later when I get up I'm being lazy right now still in the bed playing with my ipod... they want us 2do this every month with sime free food from time2time. every other month is what I was thinking. yall tell me what yall want 2 do & ill make it happen. hey JPH u lefy your poker I got it hostage lol....

Every other month would be good for me.....but we gotta plan a big one at MGM when I'm off-shift sometime, that was awesome. Gail says she had a good time, but think the MGM for her would be excellent.....Booker, the Chicago one, I'm on shift:c ,oh well.

Every other month would be good for me.....but we gotta plan a big one at MGM when I'm off-shift sometime, that was awesome. Gail says she had a good time, but think the MGM for her would be excellent.....Booker, the Chicago one, I'm on shift:c ,oh well.

MGM is cool but there using it 4the high rollers & unless were spending $$$$$ it might not happen to often. I'm sure I can get it from time2time t o. so u won't be able 2make it 2chicago danggggg I'm sure we'll rep 4u... by the way anybody plan on going I think april 19th ill check with iceHog or blueface..

MGM is cool but there using it 4the high rollers & unless were spending $$$$$ it might not happen to often. I'm sure I can get it from time2time t o. so u won't be able 2make it 2chicago danggggg I'm sure we'll rep 4u... by the way anybody plan on going I think april 19th ill check with iceHog or blueface..

Ok, maybe I'll take Gail over sometime just for the food, don't mind paying for that...it was awesome:D

Dave, it was cool that you brought a picture of your ship. Thats a nice hunk of metal you're floatin around on!

Booker, the Glennlivet that your buddy sent over was outstanding. I'm keeping an eye out for the 21. If its anything like its younger counterpart, I'm all over it.

Booker, the Glennlivet that your buddy sent over was outstanding. I'm keeping an eye out for the 21. If its anything like its younger counterpart, I'm all over it.
Lol that wasn't Glen, I made that b-4-I came up there in my basement glad u liked it :)

Hey OldSailor I'm on my way 2the Eastern Market 4a sea food / crab boil free all u can eat, hot damm yall came on the wrong day.... ill throw a leg across the water or on the ship..:)

You guys realy know how to herf in Detroit.

Looks like a fun time was had and many cigars were smoked.

Great pics.

Back