DFW Cigar Shops/Lounges

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
Hey all,

Me and a couple of friends are possibly going to be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area this weekend. Anyway, while our wives are doing their stuff, me and a buddy might devote a good portion of a day just to hitting the local cigar shops. What are the best places to go? It is ok if they are a little pricey, as I am not going to buy in bulk, just maybe pick up a stogie or two at several different places and check out the local shops. Any suggestions on the must visit places.

Thanks in advance,

Woogie:ss

Where are you going to be staying at? There are quite a few good shops to go to and hang out. Most are reasonable for prices and selection. It might be possible to meet up with you for a mini-herf, depending on the location and time.

I will actually be staying about 75 miles north of Dallas, so we would be a ways away, but not too long of a drive for a days worth of cigar shopping.

Woogie

"Two Bros. Cigars" shop in old Plano has a very nice selection
and both an indoor and outdoor lounge. It's just off I-75 and
around the block.

Chemyst

"Two Bros. Cigars" shop in old Plano has a very nice selection
and both an indoor and outdoor lounge. It's just off I-75 and
around the block.

Chemyst
:tpd:

I've been to a bunch of them and IMHO Two Brothers is the best. Have fun in DFW area!

Frank

Woogie PM'ed me that his trip canceled and he would revisit the DFW area in July. We look forward to your visit.

TT:cb

Back