Diablo Picante

bigswol2

Medulla Oblongata
Now by no means am I a writer for any publication but here goes.
Cigar is the Diablo Picante.
Size 5x40
Cutter Xikar
Drink Zaya

HPIM0767.jpg

Prelight was nice. There was a slight bitter dark chocolate flavor with a great draw.

First puff was pretty bland but picked up in strength with a mild licorice undertone.

HPIM0772.jpg

Second half built to a med body but then flattened out to a dry wheat toast flavor.

HPIM0773.jpg

Flavor was flat for about and inch and I was done. This in previous encounters was one I really enjoyed but this one I had to put down. Old Mr Diablo let me down I have a few more I may revisit on a later occasion.

HPIM0774.jpg

Drink Zaya

Prelight was nice. There was a slight bitter dark chocolate flavor with a great draw.

First puff was pretty bland but picked up in strength with a mild licorice undertone.

Second half built to a med body but then flattened out to a dry wheat toast flavor.

Flavor was flat for about and inch and I was done. This in previous encounters was one I really enjoyed but this one I had to put down. Old Mr Diablo let me down I have a few more I may revisit on a later occasion.
This cigar was marketed as strong but is a medium smoke that performs better with coffee first thing in the morning. I enjoy these during my morning commute.

Perhaps your drink overpowered the smoke.

Back