Diamond Crown Maximus

drac

ChestBeater
Thanks to my pal Al. he sent me a Toro and a Torp of the new Diamond Crown Maximus.

Buckle up gentlemen because this was a great ride.

This is a gorgeous looking cigar. Almost makes you want to take a bite out of it.

Upon lighting I got hints of chocolate. The burn was even and the draw was very easy. Thicks plumes of smoke were presnt with each draw.
The ashe was slightly loose.

The flavor bouquet was unreal. This cigar was creamy but also had a light spiciness to it. The body I would have to say was on the fuller side. It was not the full that blows the back of you head out. Rathe rit was finely balanced to provide just the right amount of kick without knocking me out of the chair.

This cigar was like a four course meal for me. I smoked it right down to my finger tips and after better than an hour I was done.

Unreal, that is what I call this. Tasty and very satisfying. Those that know me know that I usually smoke another cigar as I finsh the first. This cigar did not require another. I was happy and content once done.

I rate this cigar 95 out of 100

Interesting -- you liked the DC Maximus better than the Añejo? I'd say my opinion would be the reverse -- but they are both quite good smokes.

Lately I've been on a Sun Grown kick and for some reason or another this seemed closer to the AF SG line. Nice stick, but a little too light for me.

Back