Diamond Crown Robusto No. 4

Kidrock387

Adam and Shawn Bitch4LIFE
hey i was wondering if anyone has ever smoked one of these and if so is it worth 10.50? I like ashton smokes and i heard there alot like the milder ones?

thanks

Jon

hey i was wondering if anyone has ever smoked one of these and if so is it worth 10.50? I like ashton smokes and i heard there alot like the milder ones?

thanks

Jon

I had the toro size. It was much milder than the VSGs and IMHO it was better...

I have never had a Diamond Crown, but yes they are made by Fuente and they are supposed to be great. I have one that was gifted to me about a year ago and I have been waiting to fire it up. The construction looks outstanding and it is one of the most attractive wrappers that I have seen!

I've had a DC No 4 in my hands a few times at my local B&M, and have never brought one home.

Thanks for reviews, I'll be adding it to the shopping list. :w

I just smoked a Diamond Crown Robusto No. 5

One dimensional, uneventful and overpriced. I paid 8 or 9 for this, was expecting much more. :2

I still want to try a Diamond Crown Maximus. I don't think I'll be getting any more from this line though.

the Maximus reminds me of a more peppery CAO Brazilia. i give CAO the nod but its worth a try :)

I have a short robusto (looks like 4.5/52) DC, its about a year self-aged, maybe i should thry her now :dr

I was sent like 8 of them by Simplified...all different sizes.

Only smoked 1 so far, pretty decent. I would say a medium bodied, pretty consistent throughout the smoke. Hint of pepper, hint of what reminded me of a Monte White.

I will have to fire another one of these again soon.

Back