Did someone order some trays?

Mtmouse

Evolving Lead Gorilla
It should read, "This what I did on my summer vacation."

Between this and what I send out on Saturday, I'm finally getting caught up. Now if I can only get my garage clean.:D

These will be going out today and tomorrow.

Largetrayorder.jpg

Wow, nice work Tim. I love my trays to death!! I can't fathom owning a vino without them!!

Very Very nice!

I still think you should think about designing a "Vino Enclosure". Some way to "wrap" or "enclose" the vino with wood. For those of use that like the wood look with the benefits of at the Vino brings.

Anyway, great Job.

I think I have a tray order in there, but I am not sure. Are they 12 x 7 or do you have the full humi sized ones at are like 12 x 14 or so?

It should read, "This what I did on my summer vacation."

Between this and what I send out on Saturday, I'm finally getting caught up. Now if I can only get my garage clean.:D

These will be going out today and tomorrow.

Largetrayorder.jpg

The two on the top right look strikingly similar to some dimensions that I have in my Vino's :D

Damn you do good work Mr.

Can't wait to get mine.

Wow. Wish I had a skill such as that. How does one get hold of a couple of these? Are they all spoken for already?

The two on the top right look strikingly similar to some dimensions that I have in my Vino's :D
Can't wait to get mine.

You are correct sir.:D I will send you the FedEx number later today.

Wow. Wish I had a skill such as that. How does one get hold of a couple of these? Are they all spoken for already?

Yes these are all bought and paid for. Place your order and I will be working at getting the next round out.

Wow! I had NO IDEA how many people wanted shelves. That's a lot of work there Tim. They do look beautiful. I'm only hoping my order is buried in there somewhere!

I also now know why I can't find any Spanish Cedar. :D

Wow! I had NO IDEA how many people wanted shelves. That's a lot of work there Tim. They do look beautiful. I'm only hoping my order is buried in there somewhere!

I also now know why I can't find any Spanish Cedar. :D

They are and they will go out tomorrow. I will send you the tracking number tomorrow night.

I got mine a while ago, none of you will be disappointed.

I had no idea what kind of volume you were doing, Mtmouse. Did this really take off after your thread about your Vinotemp, or was it before that?

Back