Didn't take long to fill it!

r-ice

Lowland Gorilla
well that didn't take long, these shots are the inital gathering of cigars what in january or so.

And since I got a new digi cam canon a720is
and here are some updated pics on the humidor and now the mini coolidor that I have! lol and I have two box's coming.. good thing the box's in the coolidor are empty cept for the tiny one and that ones only got three more in it. Once the box of short stories and owr come they'll replace the empty boxs lol hope i have space:r, now onwards and upwards the search for the perfect havana foot locker :ss

Does it ever take long to fill them up? Next one I get is gonna be 1000-3000 capacity. That should take me a while! :r

Looking good. :tu BTW, don't shut your eyes going down the slope, you'll want to see who's sliding down faster than you. :r

Looking good. :tu BTW, don't shut your eyes going down the slope, you'll want to see who's sliding down faster than you. :r

lol don't worry I don't even close my eyes on roller coaster rides. But later when I get home after work, I'll take a pic of the humidor im working on but I don't know it seems a little small lol

Back