Digital Hydrometer

txdyna65 said:
I got an email from CheapHumidors.com today advertising a Digital Hydrometer that you can adjust after you do the salt calibration test.
Has anyone bought and used this yet? I dont know if other places have them, but this is the first one Ive seen. They are listing it for $25.00

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?screen=PROD&Store_code=ch&Product_code=HYGROSET&category_code=hygrometers

Consider the $12 digi hygro from Wal-Mart in the home section.

-T2

I would recommend you buying from Cigarmony.com.. the owner of the site is a contributing member to this board..

Anytime anyone can buy anything from him or another vendor, i would recommend his site first.

www.cigarmony.com

( i was not paid or reimbursed for this advertisement..)

I will be carrying them.

Just FYI, they are a new item and the distributor does not have them in yet. He expects them in the beginning of September and I have pre-ordered so when he gets them I will have them soon after.

I will let everyone know when I have them. You can pre-order if you like since they are on my web store already, I will ship the pre-orders as soon as I get them.

viper, please dont take my not mentioning your site as a knock on you or your business.. I love your beads, and didnt know you had or will have these new hygros.

justinphilly said:
viper, please dont take my not mentioning your site as a knock on you or your business.. I love your beads, and didnt know you had or will have these new hygros.

I did not take it that way at all. It's great that you brought it to the attention of folks, it is a great new product and i am looking forward to having them in my line up.

I just got in my shipment of Heartfelt Digital Thermo-Hygrometers yesterday. They are not the calibratable type but they are a very good hygrometer for the price, pretty small too. I think the logo on it is pretty cool as well, of course I am a little prejudiced. ;)

Here is the link http://heartfeltindustries.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=107 click the picture to enlarge it.

Back