Diplomat

AZiKar

Young Chimp
Today I had the opportunity to smoke one of Cigar King's special Pepin blends, the Cuban Diplomat. A great Cuban seed blend from our friends down in Miami, Fl. It was by far one of the best smoke that I've had since the MMH2 in Chicago. It had a very smooth beginning that gave a very rich smoke that I could not argue with. The middle of the cigar began to show the flavor. It started with a very light taste that reminded me of his lighter blends. Towards the last inch of the smoke the true flavor came out. It had an almost leathery taste that added a lot to the smoke. The smoke remained consistent throughout and burned evenly. I would definitely consider this as one of my new favorites. I even bought another one to take home to let age to try at a later date. I would recommend this for anyone that enjoys a medium-body smoke that gives a lot a flavor and is true to flavor throughout.

:tu For the Cuban Diplomat. I've only sampled one but recently picked up a few more from Cigar King. Really enjoyed the one I smoked.

Back