Disaster

Over the past couple of weeks have made some private purchases. They accumulated and finally were due to arrive today. I was pretty freaking excited as these were the Crème de la Poo kind of cigars.

Got a call from the mail-room that a package had arrived. Headed over trying not to walk too fast.

Was a little concerned about the shape of the package initially.

owned1wi5.jpg

More concerned after looking more closely at it. Cut in a number of places all the way through. Ripped box. Just not good.

owned2lh3.jpg

Freaked out when I started to open it. Tobacco leaves and flakes everywhere.

owned3ip3.jpg

Went into manic depression after getting it open. Trashed cigars and a couple of phone books to weight the package down.

owned4on9.jpg

Kept thinking, friggin UPS is finally getting serious about no tobacco shipments and starting with me and the worst possible package to have it happen on.

Sat just looking at it getting ready to make the call. One of my other business partners comes walking in and hands me a box saying… is this the package you were waiting for?

Folkers!!!!! Owned I be. Sammy…. :FU

Was watching house last night in Sam’s smoke room. When House sent the flowers “as Cutty”, Sam commented that office pranks are the best. This was just last night but dufus me does not put it together today!

I was owned. Watch your back. One positive thing Pure joy can better be appreciated immediately after abject depression. :D That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I would have pooped my pants.. then I would have broke my foot off in his betterhalf..

none the less funny and better you then me!!!

enjoy!!

I would have pooped my pants.. then I would have broke my foot off in his betterhalf..

none the less funny and better you then me!!!

enjoy!![/QUOTe

I was thinking the same thing. Would have taken a Costco sized load of TP to have cleaned up the mess I would have dropped seeing that.

That was no joke, that was heartless!!

My hats off too Sam. Just remind him, revenge is a dish best served cold. You're going to have to reach deep down to get even with him for that one.

Back