do cbid shipments come with tracking numbers....

[OT] Loki

Chestbeating Pack Leader
since this is my first order I don't know if they do or not....for what they charge for shipping they should have some form of tracking.

yea they come with tracking but from what iv seen there not to detailed, login on cbid go to won auctions then it will show you the status if its shipped just click on it and then it shows the status

How does the weekly shipping work? When do they ship and how long does it usually take? I already set my shipping to it last tuesday and this will be my first cbid haul (I won 2 singles, 1 5-pack, and a chess set that I won this week.)

I think they ship with UPS, which provides a tracking number. Within a day of shipment, you should see a tracking number when you view your winning bids.

How does the weekly shipping work? When do they ship and how long does it usually take? I already set my shipping to it last tuesday and this will be my first cbid haul (I won 2 singles, 1 5-pack, and a chess set that I won this week.)

says they ship within 2 buisness days-if their "week" ends on wed, they'll ship by fri-i'm in OH, usually comes DHL on Tues

you should get an email from them also saying it shipped and there is usually a tracking number...and on weekly shipments I get them Tue Morn and shipped on friday usually. and I am in the center on the states!! Kansas

If you're planning to do any serious bidding over a several day period, it makes a LOT more sense to change your shipping preference to Weekly. Otherwise, you'll end up paying a whole lot more for shipping. They charge between 3.95 & 5.95 for the first item, then .50 for each additional 5-pack & 1.00 for each additional other item (box, merchandise, etc.).
So if you win bids on different days of the same week, it could easily cost you $10-15.00 more just for shipping! And that's my :2.

I set up my email address at the site so I get an email when my order is processed and shipped with a link that I can hit to go to dhl and see the tracking info.

My cbid orders have been shipped by DHL. I have received them anywhere from Sat thru Weds.
It always a good surprise when they show up:ss

the order just came. this otterbox is a tank I just checked my email and what do i see, the email from cbid telling me what the tracking number was

Back