Do you own more than you smoke?

• I buy them to smoke them, smoked more than I own

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • I keep falling down the slope and can't smoke what I buy

Votes: 113 85.6%

• Total voters

DennisP

Lowland Gorilla
I'm guessing I'm not alone here in actually owning more cigars than I've smoked in my lifetime, although it is somewhat close for me. Any others in the same boat?

I current have 2x -3x the number of cigars than I have actually smoked in my lifetime. Partly because I was a pretty casual smoker for a long time and even currently don't have a lot of time to smoke right now.

For right now, I have way more than I can smoke. Just started smoking cigars, and am trying to find the perfect smoke. The problem is I like a lot of the different kinds. Will eventually taper off, but for now it's sample time. :ss

A busy schedule, ever present kids, and draconian Washington smoking laws regularly conspire to keep me from enjoying my cigars. In fact, I haven't had one in over a month. And yet I still somehow wound up with a cooler packed with the things. Go figure.

I would be willing to bet, that the majority of the gorilla's here are a model examples of moderation and restraint.......

...of course, I've been wrong before. :D

Yeah, I have 113 Cigars, I did like 7 trades bought 2 boxes allredy and some loose. I just don't know how to pick one from my stock. I need to go to the shop to Smoke one.

You can never have too many sticks! I have a humi at work, two at home and a private box at the local b&m. Never know when you may want to light up or gift one or more away.

Everytime I come here, it makes me want to buy more and try more cigars. Luckily I have very little self restraint, so my small humidor stays pretty full :tu

Now that I think about it, I really should have bought that cooler from the beginning, lol.

I have a 150 qt coolidor that is just about full. I lost count, i think between 700 and 900 smokes? sounds about right. I smoke 4-6 a week.

:tu:ss

my collection is actually looking meager right now as I"ve had to make some sales and such. Money's tight for the time being, but I'm hoping to work more over the holidays and get the Cab of CoRos I so desire

Back