Do your tastes in food drive what cigars you enjoy most?

Laserjock

Young Ape
I have wondered if a person's tendencies in foods they like tend to drive the cigars they enjoy the most. In other words, if you tend to eat spicy foods do you also choose cigars that are more spicy/peppery? Likewise, bland foods = milder cigars?

Don't ask why this popped out of my head...its been a crazy week.

Plus, I have one cigar left in my humi [yes...I know...] and was thinking about what cigars I should get to begin filling it back up again. As a newb I am working to try 2-3 of a lot of different ones to find ones I really like before jumping head first down the slippery slope.

TGIF....

personally I tend to enjoy the smooth coffee/chocolate tones in a cigar. ie..Padrons. I happen to also be a coffee-a-holic so I can definitely see the connection. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy something a lil spicy though...guess its more of the mood than one specific flavor. If your looking to try some new sticks before buying bundles and boxes, jump in on the newbie sampler trade, in the new gorilla forum. You'll get to try some new sticks and see what you really like. good luck:ss

I like hot and spicy food. I love spicy cigars as well, I'm not sure if they're related in anyway though.

I love all kinds of food, and I love all kinds of cigars. The only real difference is that I don't like my cigars too peppery or spicy, but I want hot food to melt my tastebuds.

Interesting thought. I like very spicy food and tend to enjoy peppery cigars as well. I've been smoking a heck of a lot of 5 Vegas Gold this summer as they're very light but have a serious pepper kick.

dam, that sounds bad....I meant, that when I have been eating a chocolate bar, I've had a cigar and it was awesome!

I love tacos and hate te-amos....so ummm i duuno...However Im Italian and until I can find a spaghetti flavored cigar I keep the 2 different most of the times.

On the other hand my choice of drink and cigar defiantly seem to combine well :tu

Back