Does anyone enjoy a nice capirinha??

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
I have been making these and mojitos for a while they are my two favorite drinks.

Caipirinha

(Pronounced 'KIE-PUR-REEN-YAH')

Ingredients:
- 2 oz cachaça
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 lime (cut into chunks)
- ice cubes
Garnish: lime wedge or wheel (optional)

Muddle lime with sugar in a rocks glass. Fill the glass with ice. Pour cachaça and stir. Garnish with a lime wedge.

My preferred cachaca is agua luca

absolutely.
A change of pace from a Mojito, which I also like very much in the summer.
Cachaca is hard to find around the frozen north, here, but occasionally you can find it.
Note to self: put some cachaca on the list, along with a good sipping rum.

absolutely.
A change of pace from a Mojito, which I also like very much in the summer.
Cachaca is hard to find around the frozen north, here, but occasionally you can find it.
Note to self: put some cachaca on the list, along with a good sipping rum.

I just ordered some i know a great site lmk if you want the link

Cachaca is a permanent resident in our bar (my GF is of Brazilian heritage).

That stuff will knock you on your ass! :tu

Cachaca is a permanent resident in our bar (my GF is of Brazilian heritage).

That stuff will knock you on your ass! :tu

Its good stuff but nothing like pitoro :tu I have dated a few girls from Brazil amazing ppl.

Or Lemonello! :chk

Her grandmother was born in Brazil and moved to the US in her 20's. It is a very interesting culture.

yeap I make my own limocello...lol

I have been to Brazil for carnival, and it was amazing and fun, the food the culture is pretty amazing.

What do you think of the Cachaca "51" ?

That is generally what I get. I have had one or two others and settled on that one but I am open to trying a different bottle next time.

It is a bit like a mojito. Except with Cachaca, which is a Brazilian sugar cane liquor, instead of Rum.

ahhh, ok. Can this Cachaca be bought anywhere?? I've never heard of it until now. & i've never seen it in the local liquor stores.

What do you think of the Cachaca "51" ?

That is generally what I get. I have had one or two others and settled on that one but I am open to trying a different bottle next time.

Its good I also like leblon and pitu:tu

I find it most of the time in the PA Wine and Spirts stores. I don't think they are going to have a huge selection most places.

It is tough to order wine or booze online if you are in PA so I can't say first hand, but I'd bet you can get some great deals online.

I find it most of the time in the PA Wine and Spirts stores. I don't think they are going to have a huge selection most places.

It is tough to order wine or booze online if you are in PA so I can't say first hand, but I'd bet you can get some great deals online.

That really sucks and the place i order from is in jersey

:tpd: My girlfriend is Brazilian as well.

Make Capirinhas in a pitcher, not by the glass; that is the traditional way.

a pitcher full for two ppl is a lot:al I use to make it like that but then you end up twisted. So i rather make it by the glass:tu

A buddy of mine introduced me to the Caipirinha a few years back when he brought some Cachaca back with him from a trip. Great summer time drink! I may have to track some down for this summer.

Love the limocello too. Always have some on hand.

I'm a huge fan of Brandymel also, but I think that's best enjoyed during colder weather...

Back