Does anyone know where to get less diluted Hydrogen Peroxide?

Bobb

je snork donc je suis
I have a little mold growing in a old humidor (it was a gift and they had it WAY over humidified) and I thought H2O2 would be bests to kill the mold before I put sticks into it (my logic is no chemicals = better for cigars.) I would love to find some that is less diluted...since the stuff at drug stores is 3%. I've been told you can find 6% that they use for air cleaning, but I might need higher. What is the most H2O2 you can get...and where can you get it?

TIA
~Bobb

alcohol will kill the mold too Bobb.

Peroxide in higher concentrations might do some strange bleaching action you don't want.

Isopropyl rubbing alcohol, perhaps?

alcohol will kill the mold too Bobb.

Isopropyl rubbing alcohol, perhaps?

I have some of that..but will that affect the taste of the smokes. I figured H2O2 would be good because since theoretically it will just brake down to water and oxygen.

I have some of that..but will that affect the taste of the smokes. I figured H2O2 would be good because since theoretically it will just brake down to water and oxygen.
The alcohol will evaporate, no harm, no foul, no bleaching of the wood.

They use peroxide to bleach teeth, man, do you want a platinum blond Humi? Uh... hair..... and teeth..
You want a shiny, sparkling smiling humi? With big California caps?

What am I thinking.... this is Bobb, he just might want a platinum blonde humi.

They use peroxide to bleach teeth, man, do you want a platinum blond Humi? Uh... hair..... and teeth..
You want a shiny, sparkling smiling humi? With big California caps?

What am I thinking.... this is Bobb, he just might want a platinum blonde humi.

kind of...

Ok, not really. I'll give the isopropyl a try. :D

Back