Does anyone

Not me.... I prefer an ashtray, or my hand, for a cigar holder.

I bought mine for the sole purpose of clipping cigars, and I'm very happy with the way it does that. This is my favorite cutter, I've tried a few at the same price point and the Palio does a great job.

most of us use our notebooks outside.. I live alone and can smoke inside if I chose however it smells like cigars for a day or two..

I guess I'm the only one yet, I use it for the resting purpose as much as I use it cut my smokes. I use the backyard as the ashtray and the palio as a place to rest the cigar between draws. Nifty little feature.

Tell me you use a laptop outside? You lucky bastage if your lady lets you smoke in your computer room. :mad:

Its actually not good to smoke by a computer. I know a guy who fixes computers, and he had a guy bring his computer in because it wouldn't boot. I kid you not, my friend opened this up, and tar was just dripping from the components inside the PC, and it was the whole reason his computer wasn't working.

I've already had my MoBo replaced in my M90.
when they opened it up the fan was clogged and who knows what else......
Hey! It's cool. Warranty and all. Work pays for it.

B

Its actually not good to smoke by a computer. I know a guy who fixes computers, and he had a guy bring his computer in because it wouldn't boot. I kid you not, my friend opened this up, and tar was just dripping from the components inside the PC, and it was the whole reason his computer wasn't working.

most of us use our notebooks outside.. I live alone and can smoke inside if I chose however it smells like cigars for a day or two..

I live alone as well and am, as always, dreading the upcoming cold weather. During the spring and fall seasons on most days I can sit up a large window fan in far end of the house and have in blow air in from the outside while I smoke and use the computer in a room in the opposite end of the house. I only open one window in the room where I am smoking, and most of the smoke is forced out the open window and never reaches other areas of the house and most of the time will not notice any residual cigar odors.:ss

However, there are days that high winds will just overpower the fan and I'm out of luck, but not out of smoke. But with winter coming on it's either put up with the residual smell or go out to the garage.:mad: There has got to be a better way.:confused:

F. Prefect

Many times, especially when I am somewhere that only has wimpy cigarette ashtrays or none at all. I have used it in my car many times, like when I forgot I needed gas and have already fired up a stick. I love me Palio!

I didn't know the Palio or the Xikar would work as a cigar holder. Are you guys just sliding your smokes through the cutter and then setting it down?

Back