Dogwatch Socialclub on iTunes!

SUOrangeGuy

Alpha Silverback
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody else uses iTunes to auto download the Dogwatch Socialclub podcast? I love the fact that I can use my iPod to listen anytime I want!

(iPod not required to use iTunes)

I just made Itunes my default player, and I have a subscription to dogwatch, and blowin smoke podcasts, through the "Juice" Podcast reciever, trying to figure out how to subscribe to Cigargal's turboblender podcast in the same way..
Scott

Just downloaded onto my pod last evening. Found about it through the forums. Listened today while at work. Could 'nt smoke one...so I listened! Didn't know about other broadcasts....til now. Anyone know of any others? Inquiring minds want to know!:w

Thanks for the post.

I went to the Dogwatch social club website and I am listening to show #81 on my back deck enjoying an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Belicoso. This show is awesome!

I subscribe to them on iTunes, I love the fact that I always have the most recent show, ready to listen.

Yep, once subscribed, it'll do a daily search for the latest show. Great program!

A good stick, my IPOD, two fingers of Talisker, and my laptop on my deck...what more does one need??

i listen to Blowin smoke and also to DWSC. Itunes is my player of choice as well :) Without all the different podcasts I subscribe to, i'd never survive a full day at my office :)

I just made Itunes my default player, and I have a subscription to dogwatch, and blowin smoke podcasts, through the "Juice" Podcast reciever, trying to figure out how to subscribe to Cigargal's turboblender podcast in the same way..
Scott
I am on iTunes as well. Go to my web site. I think there is a link to subscribe in itunes. www.makeesee.com

Back