Dominico

catfishm2

Sneaky Bombin Bastage
I was introduced to this bundle by Toraño last fall by Uncle Mickey. In fact, I thought I had smoked them all, but I found one last night at the bottom of the humi. It was a torpedo(6.5x52) with a maduro wrapper.

A bit of a veiny wrapper, but very small veins. Nice dark maduro. The pre light draw was very good. Not loose, but leaning a bit toward the stiff side; just the way I like them. But not tight either. It lit easily with the torch and the first quarter inch or so was very mild in my opinion. Produced good amounts of smoke. The farther along I got the more medium body this stick became. It had a very even burn and only tried to get uneven a couple of times. But each time this was easily corrected by just rotating it. To me, it had some spice with maybe a hint of cedar.(But what do I know)

For a bundle cigar, I think this one is a winner. Would be great for working in the yard or jobs around the house. And at $2.00 or less a stick, the price is right. I think they come with a natural wrapper also. This is one that I'm going to have to buy more of and keep on hand all the time.

This was my first attempt at a review and any feedback you guys can give in order to help me improve would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Excellent Mark,congrats on your first review. Might have to pick up a bundle of these next saturday. And you can tell me more about them in person while you check out our digital camera.

I have been thinking about picking up a bundle of these. Thanks for the review, I think you just sold me.

Back