Don Francisco ciager

FriendlyFire

Alpha Silverback
Hi, I'm in nj right now so I drove a few extra miles to see this shop nice place you can see them roll cigars if your intrested in actual seeing that, I lit up one of the in house coneticet wrapper cigars, sitting here right now, its mild but yumy, smooth draw, even,
I'm happy I stopped here, need to drive another few hours before I get home.

I frequent that shop often... the DF line is amazing especially if you let them sit.. next time you stop in pick yourself up some of the twists... fine fine cigar!!

This is a very nice shop with their own line! The other Jersey here told me to try some of their line,but I have yet to make it over to the shop! It's only like 10 minutes from my girlfriends house.....The last time that I was there a few months ago, I had a RP Batallion that I smoked in about an hour because they were closing and I came close to pucking!! Memories!!

This is a very nice shop with their own line! The other Jersey here told me to try some of their line,but I have yet to make it over to the shop! It's only like 10 minutes from my girlfriends house.....The last time that I was there a few months ago, I had a RP Batallion that I smoked in about an hour because they were closing and I came close to pucking!! Memories!!
:tu

My first post was from my black berry in the store, I finaly got home before 8.

Here is the exact address. http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=156787

I was in the Cemetery in Brunswick today (my Grand Fathers first memorial day) and before I left my house this Morning I saw that this shop is in the same Exit off the NJ Turnpike exit 9, and I was alone :) so I cheked it out, sat in the back of the store on a couch and enjoyed the cigar. No rush.
And from there I took another two hour drive upstate to pick up my son from camp, So on the way back I had chance to visit another very nice place on the NJ 17 in Ramsey NJ call Cigar world. the place looks very nice, I was with my son who is only 8 so I made it quick, but I did see a very nice smoking area in the back of the store and I think they are open until 9PM. Maybe next time..

Wow, that not far from me.

NJ/NY CS get together ? :cb

My first post was from my black berry in the store, I finaly got home before 8.

Here is the exact address. http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=156787

I was in the Cemetery in Brunswick today (my Grand Fathers first memorial day) and before I left my house this Morning I saw that this shop is in the same Exit off the NJ Turnpike exit 9, and I was alone :) so I cheked it out, sat in the back of the store on a couch and enjoyed the cigar. No rush.
And from there I took another two hour drive upstate to pick up my son from camp, So on the way back I had chance to visit another very nice place on the NJ 17 in Ramsey NJ call Cigar world. the place looks very nice, I was with my son who is only 8 so I made it quick, but I did see a very nice smoking area in the back of the store and I think they are open until 9PM. Maybe next time..

Cigar World on RT. 17 is like 15 minutes from my house as well. I love going to that place because they have a lot of the higher end cigars that I can't find at J&R's.

Thanks for the link :tu Is it near the Shoprite on 18 ?

Looks like there is some interest in a get2together :)

What day/times are good for everyone?

I'm thinking weekends late afternoon 3,4,5 pm ??

Who's in ?

I know that it is in a strip mall type of setup with a Dunkin Donuts...across the street is a Dick's sporting Good...and on the opposite side of the road is a Starbucks coffee with the ShopRite in that complex. Weekends work best for me since I am in the area most weekends. A nice get together sounds like a plan to me!!!! :tu

Yes right next to the UPS store and Dunkin Donuts. Shoprite is across the road.

I know that it is in a strip mall type of setup with a Dunkin Donuts...across the street is a Dick's sporting Good...and on the opposite side of the road is a Starbucks coffee with the ShopRite in that complex. Weekends work best for me since I am in the area most weekends. A nice get together sounds like a plan to me!!!! :tu

Back