Don Kiki - Red Label LR... Taking one for the team

Spect

Gorilla
The stick was sent to me as an apology for a damaged product, along with the new item. It smelled a little skunky when I got it so, I let it sit for over a month, at which time the smell had really improved to the point where I thought the stick might not be all that bad after all.

The construction was nice and was a well rolled stick other than the draw being too loose for my preference. I was only able to smoke about 2 inches before I had to let the stick go out and wash my mouth out several times. The flavor was a complex mixture of locker room funk and sickly hospital smell. The smoke was thin and a little pathetic, the ash dropped constantly. Shockingly the burn was awesome! It took a touch up right after the start and a little turning to keep the stick burning but for 2 inches it did beautifully.

Construction 8
Smoke/Ash 0
Burn 9
Draw 5
Aroma :BS

I did a BTT and got a red label vintage. It wasn't bad. That really sucks you got a bad stick. I hate that.

I pretty much feel the same about their green/red label, but don't hate them that much :p. I'm a fan of some of cuban crafters cigar. The brown label is really good especially for the price and been wanting to try their white label.

Back