Don Pepin Series JJ Maduro

Nope not yet, but I have been waiting for awhile for these and I think I am going to pick up a couple singles here pretty sooon, because I just can't afford another Don Pepin box at the moment.

I smoked one a few nights ago. I think it was still a bit young. The Maduro added the cocoa flavors to the smoke, but I'm still not sure if it's right for the JJ Blend. I enjoyed it, but I dno't think it was outstanding. I'll have to revisit again in the future.

The first Anejo I ever smoked, I didn't enjoy, but it was young as well. When I revisited 8 months later, it was a fantastic smoke.

I picked up a couple when 2 Guys first got them in. I had one and enjoyed it, found it to be a lot like the blue label except with the maduro flavor added. I felt it could use some aging and have the second one doing just that.

I haven't had a lot of pepin's cigars. I know shame on me. :( Just picked up some Signature 1932s to try. I do love a good maduro though so these become seriously interesting. Arguably the most popular blender plus a little maduro love. Still not in a place to be buy boxes right now. I'm glad there were a ton of "best ever", "must buy" responses. Makes me not feel so bad about keeping the card in the wallet.

Back