Don Pepin - You evil man

Munkey

Howler Monkey
Just had a Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Robusto.

I can see why this stick is immensely popular. Great construction and draw. Slight burn issues but I think this is due to being too moist. Lotta nic in this blend. I think I'll try the JJ next since I hear it's a bit milder. I'll be back to this one day. Look forward to it.

I've gone to the black side too. Broke down and bought a box of Figurados.
Smoked one from a 5er last night it was amazing.

Now my Pepin collection contains: Blues, Blacks, Legend, 5 Miami, Famous Hond 2000s, and 2 Custom rolls from my B&M. I have some Padellas coming from a CS buy too.

Its easy to get hooked. I am a Pepin and Patel ho :ss:ss:ss

Love the spicey Pepin flavor. The Blues are probably my fav in the DPG line, but I really love the Tats & San Cristobals. For some reason, I'm not huge fan of the Black.

I have liked all the pepins I have smoked so far. I think the Black (cuban Classic) was the most mild and the JJ came in second, and I am a huge fan of both of those blends. I am also a huge fan of the Tats (I think I may be becoming a Pepin whore). I still have a blue label from a trade that I am going to have to give a spin in the near future. I have to agree, Pepin is an evil man.....

Like the Blue Labels, but prefer the Black Labels. Funny, but the Blacks are listed as the strongest blend, but I personally find the Blues stronger.

I'll have to give the Blue another shot. I prefer both the Black and the White to the Blue. And actually I prefer the Tatuje Red and Brown over the Blue as well. I found all of the above to be stronger than Blue that I had. I guess that just goes to show how tastes differ.

I think the Blacks are fairly tame. The Blues will curl your hair.

I think my fav at the moment are the San Cristobals. Tats are in my list to buy...

I like me some pepins.

-pm

Even though I've just "scratched the surface" with Tatuaje Red and Brown, DPG Blue, Padilla Miami 8&11, and 5 Vegas Miami, I have enjoyed every one. In fact, I've enjoyed the Pepin blends so much, I'm thinking about buying a box of Black Label Perlas just because of the review posted on CS.

Even though I've just "scratched the surface" with Tatuaje Red and Brown, DPG Blue, Padilla Miami 8&11, and 5 Vegas Miami, I have enjoyed every one. In fact, I've enjoyed the Pepin blends so much, I'm thinking about buying a box of Black Label Perlas just because of the review posted on CS.

I got a box of the perlas a couple weeks ago and they are fantastic little smokes.

I agree. I love Don Pepin Blue Label so much that I bought a box of the Generosos. I can't wait to try the JJ maduros, and I've got a Cuban Classic and a Legends Yellow in the humi to burn. I liked the San Cristobal, but it was a little too strong for my taste.

Blues Tiger

I'm firmly addicted to JJ Maduros.
It's weird, really. They aren't the best smoke I've ever had, but they feel like "I'm home".
Sorta like they were made just for me. I absolutely love them.

Back