Downsizing my humi

Munkey

Howler Monkey
I realize this is pretty much the opposite of what we do here, but I will clarify by saying I have a 150 ct. glass top humi which I like, but I can't find a place to put it where I can regulate the temp in my condo. So... I want to get a really nice good quality humi that holds about 25 cigars.

I'm looking for suggestions. I want a really good humi with a seal that works. I'd like something with beautiful wood, but don't want to pay $500 for something that small.

TIA

I have a 50 count humidor (my aviator) that is fairly nice. It's made of teak wood and is super high piano gloss. It holds more like 40 cigars comfortably and hold humidity rock solid at 65%. This may be too big for your needs but if not take a look on flea bay and search "Teak Humidor".

This may be too big for your needs but if not take a look on Ebay and search "Teak Humidor".
I would advise against buying any humidors on Ebay. There are plenty of threads on here detailing the perils of humidors that are lacking in Spanish cedar and other humidity holding problems. :tu

Back