DPG Blue Firecracker

Volt

Chestbeating Pack Leader
In my quest for a short smort, Bao turned me onto the DPG Blue label Firecrackers. He did a box split and I ended up with a fiver.

Smoked one tonight and it does meet the "short time to smoke" scenerio. Approx. 20 - 30 min depending on your smoke rate. Having had only 1 other DPG (a full sized blue) other than a Tat, this was a tasty smoke. In fact, I liked it better than the full sized Blue. It has the potential to smoke hot very easily, produced lots of great smoke to play with and sort of a sweet water type taste and feel to the mouth.

Value - Hmmm not sure I'll buy more once these are gone. While it's the "real" taste that I am looking for, it a bit on the pricey side for a 25 min smoke. I also have a bunch of the tin type smokes Bao sent me, the Parttagas aren't to bad there.

In my quest for a short smort, Bao turned me onto the DPG Blue label Firecrackers. He did a box split and I ended up with a fiver.

Smoked one tonight and it does meet the "short time to smoke" scenerio. Approx. 20 - 30 min depending on your smoke rate. Having had only 1 other DPG (a full sized blue) other than a Tat, this was a tasty smoke. In fact, I liked it better than the full sized Blue. It has the potential to smoke hot very easily, produced lots of great smoke to play with and sort of a sweet water type taste and feel to the mouth.

Value - Hmmm not sure I'll buy more once these are gone. While it's the "real" taste that I am looking for, it a bit on the pricey side for a 25 min smoke. I also have a bunch of the tin type smokes Bao sent me, the Parttagas aren't to bad there.

I'm a big fan of the Rocky Patel SunGrown Tins and the Punch Bolos when i'm looking for a short smoke.

Back