Drew Estate JAVA

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
Thought maybe I would give one of these a go today - I don't know what the hell I was thinking. So here is my review:

:pu

IMG_0169.jpg

The taste is just about gone now - :r

Ron

Speaking of Punch Rare Corojo...I got this email just a few minutes ago from the Tinderbox
It goes something like this;
Punch Rare Corojo Crystale 3 Pack / Free 3 Finger Case Black and Cutter
3 Punch Rare Corojo Crystals = $30.00 MSRP.
We give them to you at $24.99 and you get a FREE 3 Finger Black Carrying Case & Cutter.
Package includes:
3 - Punch Rare Corojo Crystale - Torpedo
1 - Double Blade Black Cutter
1 - Craftsman's Bench Churchill 3 Finger

Hope that helps with all of the hurt that the DE Jave done to you this morning.;)

Speaking of Punch Rare Corojo...I got this email just a few minutes ago from the Tinderbox
It goes something like this;
Punch Rare Corojo Crystale 3 Pack / Free 3 Finger Case Black and Cutter
3 Punch Rare Corojo Crystals = $30.00 MSRP.
We give them to you at $24.99 and you get a FREE 3 Finger Black Carrying Case & Cutter.
Package includes:
3 - Punch Rare Corojo Crystale - Torpedo
1 - Double Blade Black Cutter
1 - Craftsman's Bench Churchill 3 Finger

Hope that helps with all of the hurt that the DE Jave done to you this morning.;)

LOL - no problems here - I've got almost a full box with way over a year of age on them! :tu

Ron

I almost bought one of these a couple of times, local store has a couple separate humidors w/flavored stuff. I think I read somewhere that Rocky Patel had something to do with this cigar as well as J.D. Anyway… how bad could coffee, chocolate, and cigars be? I guess that’s the answer.
I had the exact same disappointment with the Maker’s Mark cigar – Maker’s Mark is great, hand made premium cigars are great - put them together – Very Bad.
Same thing with the WNBA – I love women, I love basketball, put them together and = Very Bad.
Thanks for the review picture – short, sweet and right to the point

I was working at the shop sometime during Christmas with a coworker and we both don't smoke acid or javas cigars anymore even though we both probably started on those a couple years back. So, he decided to light up a kahlua and I java, couple puffs in and they were both in the trash, don't see how I smoked those back in.

I had a couple of these in the humidor, but I couldn't bring myself to smoke one. There are always too many other good smokes that I want to try or would rather smoke. I ended up giving them to friends who have never smoked cigars. They seemed to enjoy them, but I think I will stick to the non-flavored ones.

Woogie

I bought a Java to try and I'm still waiting for the right time/place/weather to light it up. From what the shop owners have told me they said it was a good smoke and hard to find. :2

Is it really that bad? I cannot find them anywhere because they are limited in their supply. Where are Java's sold? What is the average price per stick and per box?

wow, I am in a league of my own I guess, because I liked the Java.

I belong to the same league cause I like em also. They go great with my morning coffee.:ss

Well I tell you guys what - I have 10 or 12 of these things - both of you PM your address and I will split them between the two of you - :tu

No matter how much I dislike them - they look beautiful and deserve to go to a good home -

:ss

Ron

I have tried the wafe version and it was almost tollerable. I was told it was a flavored maduro. As a huge maduro fan, I tried it. At first I was like... "not bad", after 5 minutes it was out the window. I get to keep the man card!

My local shop sells a ton of these in all the vitolas, along with CAO Moontrance...he is constantly reordering. And this is a shop that regularly stocks Padron 64/26/40th...Aston VSG/ESG...Tatuaje brown lables...Padilla Miami...you get the picture.

The owner says that many of the sales go to guys who are true aficianados but buy them for others to smoke.

Last edited:
I feel like a dummy because I didn't realize these fall into the flavored cigars category like in a Moontrance kinda way. I have one more in my humi and will smoke it before it bastardizes my other cigars. Wait... I AM a dummy... I like Moontrances once in a while as well and I have testicles.

I feel like a dummy because I didn't realize these fall into the flavored cigars category like in a Moontrance kinda way. I have one more in my humi and will smoke it before it bastardizes my other cigars. Wait... I AM a dummy... I like Moontrances once in a while as well and I have testicles.

Enjoying a cigar infused with Natural flavors is a matter of prefference...period. I find flavored and/or *infused* cigars to be revolting but to each their own. We aren't talking about Swisher Sweet here.

Allot of people talk smack about Drew Estates offerings like Acid but they're selling hand over fist.

I thought the Java's where a joint venture with Drew and Patel??

Back