Drive it like you stole it?

Darrell

C is for cookie
Is exactly what this 19 yr old kid was doing when he hit my Mom's new Liberty in his rental Cobalt and totaled her car. She just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago and had to be flown out via Helo. She was OK, just banged up - but given her recent medical problems - they did not want to chance it.

She is at home, emotionally wrecked because of her Lupus and her new car being totaled, please keep her in your thoughts. She has had a rough couple years, since my brother was killed.

Thank you all.

Your BOTL,

"Mean" Darrell

Sorry to hear the bad news. My mother has Lupus as well and I know how hard that can be on someone and their loved ones. Keep up the faith and remember it's always darkest before the light. My prayers go out to you and your mom.

Prayers for your Mom. She has been going through a rough patch. I always think that life averages out ... and your Mom is due for a good stretch.

So sorry to hear about the accident. Prayers sent for your mother. Hoping she won't have further complications.

Is exactly what this 19 yr old kid was doing when he hit my Mom's new Liberty in his rental Cobalt and totaled her car. She just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago and had to be flown out via Helo. She was OK, just banged up - but given her recent medical problems - they did not want to chance it.

She is at home, emotionally wrecked because of her Lupus and her new car being totaled, please keep her in your thoughts. She has had a rough couple years, since my brother was killed.

Thank you all.

Your BOTL,

"Mean" Darrell

Healing, calming thoughts and prayers for your Mom, Darrell. Hope she has a good support structure to help her through the rollercoaster.

Wish I could be there to help out, man, I really do.

Praying for your mom today, surrounding her with warm loving thoughts. She is lucky to have you caring for her, too!

Darrell, my sincerest prayers for your mother and your family. I'm praying for a speedy physical and emotional recovery. Hang tough brother.

Ji

Back