Drunken Christmas Eve Post....not very entertaining.

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
Well, if you got this far your are as adicted to CS as I am.

In 6 months I have made a safe into a humidor, spent way too much money on cigars, many I refuse to smoke because I love them too much, turned my shed into a Man Shack/Smoke Room, and coined the phrase "but it normally costs", something I mumble when on the devil site.

Merry Christmas to all and a heartfelt.... although somewhat buzzed thanks to all in the Jungle that have made this one hell of a ride!

Personally I think it has something to do with you having both a man's name and a woman's name. It would drive me to drinking too!:tu

spent way too much money on cigars, many I refuse to smoke because I love them too much

Might I suggest "being good to yourself" and smoking some of these cigars up? When I started smoking and collecting I didn't smoke the "really good ones" too often, saving them for special occassions. Then I realized the cigar can make toe occassion special, that cigars were rolled to be smoked, and that I could get hit by a bus tomorrow and never have smoked "those good cigars". Treat yourself, smoke away! :2

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a drop of booze was to be found
jaycarla was SOUSED!!!!:chk

Might I suggest "being good to yourself" and smoking some of these cigars up? When I started smoking and collecting I didn't smoke the "really good ones" too often, saving them for special occassions. Then I realized the cigar can make toe occassion special, that cigars were rolled to be smoked, and that I could get hit by a bus tomorrow and never have smoked "those good cigars". Treat yourself, smoke away! :2

:tpd: life is short and unpredictable no point holding on to things you can't use or smoke in the after life.

Jay,

If you don't smoke them, you will run out of room in your safe-idor. Then you will end up bombing all of us with your awesome cigars just to make room for more awesome cigars. COME ON!!!!! The simple answer is to SMOKE THE CIGARS!

Than

PS. When are you headed up to the Naperville area again?

:tpd:
Why put off tomorrow what you can smoke today.

Stamps are for collecting cigars are for smoking. :tu

I'm glad you started last night JC; I waited til all the baking was done to hit the nog. Aaaaah... it's just started snowing. Perfect backdrop for heading into the bag. :)

Snow on Christmas in Washington, very rare. Stood outside and had a Hot Buttered Rum with a Bolivar Royal Corona that FishBeadTwo gave to me.

Today is a top shelf day, they are just so pretty! Awesome cigar by the way. Next up will be a PAM 64.

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a drop of booze was to be found
jaycarla was SOUSED!!!!:chk
BWWHAAAAA that is hilarious!!!!:r

I welcomed in the day at day break with a cup of coffee and a Rocky Patel Old World Reserve before I headed into work.:ss

Personally I think it has something to do with you having both a man's name and a woman's name. It would drive me to drinking too!:tu

:r. Good times.

Merry Christmas... calling it the "Man Shack" sounds a bit funny, but I'm sure some nice smokes are to be had in there! :ss

I'd like to submit my pity for the poor hypothetical bus, as it would undoubtedly be totally destroyed by a collision with such an immovable object.

Salute!

I think I agree, but what the WTH is "a toe occassion" :D Like Tom said and sounds like your doing, enjoy a lot of top shelf days. Tho I will say I try not to do that when I'm making "Drunken Christmas Eve posts" No point in wasting a good smoke when you can't tell a Cohiba from a Cremosa. :r

Well, if you got this far your are as adicted to CS as I am.

In 6 months I have made a safe into a humidor, spent way too much money on cigars, many I refuse to smoke because I love them too much, turned my shed into a Man Shack/Smoke Room, and coined the phrase "but it normally costs", something I mumble when on the devil site.

Merry Christmas to all and a heartfelt.... although somewhat buzzed thanks to all in the Jungle that have made this one hell of a ride!

JC,

Man, you've got it as bad as the rest of us!! CS has been a wealth: of information; friendship, support and sharing, what else? cigars.

I got my first 25 ct humi this year, bought a bunch at a place going out of bus (many were really dry, had to rest them for a while), tried a sampler from Thompsons!, had a successful cigar nite on my deck including gourmet sausages from Jungle Jims, a case of assorted imports and a quirtky named beer called Hobgoblin Ale; had a make a wish granted by two generous brothrs, which has allowed me to try some great smokes.

Just started looking at cigarbid, hoping to hit some deals. Your man shack sounds great, post some pics for us to see...unless i missed that thread.

Anyway, a good buzz can combine with a great cigar. Mine is single malt scotch, unless i'm out, than any scotch will do!

Merry Christmas!

'Dog
:ss

Snow on Christmas in Washington, very rare. Stood outside and had a Hot Buttered Rum with a Bolivar Royal Corona that FishBeadTwo gave to me.

Today is a top shelf day, they are just so pretty! Awesome cigar by the way. Next up will be a PAM 64.

That's what I'm talkin' about! :tu

I'd like to submit my pity for the poor hypothetical bus, as it would undoubtedly be totally destroyed by a collision with such an immovable object.

Salute!

Thanks Jason....but I'd just as soon dodge the bus if possible! :r Salutes!

Back