Duke City Cigars

guy g

Gorilla
Went to Duke City Cigars today. As a newbie ,I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very , VERY impressd!! We (wife) were Welcomed as we entered and after I told them I was new to Cigars and wanted to look a bit, we were told if we had any questions to be sure to ask.
Walked into the humidor and were greeted by Al, who showed us thru the humidor pointing out the milder smokes after asking a couple of questions. Then we met the CAO rep, who was running a special today. Picked out some CAO smokes, a Macanudo , a Montesino at Al's suggestion and some flavored smokes for my wife.
A very good visit, and we will be returning soon. One last thing, they have a good website which I found a link here in the newbie information.

Al and his staff are top notch as are the regulars out there. You have a great B&M to learn from.

scottie

I should also point out, they had a sizable gruop there, both inside and on the bench out side. Glad I made the trip.

I should also point out, they had a sizable gruop there, both inside and on the bench out side. Glad I made the trip.

Tell everyone that Scottie from Tennessee says hi. And be sure to go to the El Pinto event the next time they have one.

scottie

Back