Dumb Question

Alyks

Lowland Gorilla
I know this is quite a dumb question. I was still quite the cigar newbie when I discovered pipes and fell in love with them. Since that time I've been smoking pipes exclusively. My question is:

In terms of flavour profile, what is the difference between maduro and naturals?

I've been gifted a humi which I'd like to keep stocked up. I would like to fill mostly with bundle cigars and I've settled on Flor de Oliva. I just can't decide wether to get naturals or maduros. Thanks for not pointing and laughing too hard.

I know this is quite a dumb question. I was still quite the cigar newbie when I discovered pipes and fell in love with them. Since that time I've been smoking pipes exclusively. My question is:

In terms of flavour profile, what is the difference between maduro and naturals?

I've been gifted a humi which I'd like to keep stocked up. I would like to fill mostly with bundle cigars and I've settled on Flor de Oliva. I just can't decide wether to get naturals or maduros. Thanks for not pointing and laughing too hard.
In simple terms, IMO, the maduro seems to have a richer, sweeter flavor & aroma.
:2

In simple terms, IMO, the maduro seems to have a richer, sweeter flavor & aroma.
:2

That's about all that can be said generally.

As far as specific lines though, for some I like the naturals better, for others I like maduros better.

I would try a couple before deciding...

I've been gifted a humi which I'd like to keep stocked up. I would like to fill mostly with bundle cigars and I've settled on Flor de Oliva. I just can't decide whether to get naturals or maduros..

In my opinion (and I think many folks around here agree with me) the best of Flor de Oliva bundle smokes is the corojo.

:)

Back