DWSC Podcast

jmcrawf1

Redneck Gorilla
Ok guys, forgive me for being ipod dumb, but how do i get the DWSC podcast from the website to my ipod?? i bought an ipod just so i can listen to this and stogie fresh when i smoke.

Btw, itunes is the most god-awful piece of complicated software i've ever had the pleasure of yelling at.:tg

Ok guys, forgive me for being ipod dumb, but how do i get the DWSC podcast from the website to my ipod?? i bought an ipod just so i can listen to this and stogie fresh when i smoke.

If you want to do it from the DWSC website you can download the current show by clicking on the 'current show' link at the top of the main page & you will be taken to a synopsis with a download link... You can then upload it to itunes & it will sync to your ipod. The easier route is to subscribe via itunes & the new shows will download as they become available.

Btw, itunes is the most god-awful piece of complicated software i've ever had the pleasure of yelling at.:tg

:r

Depends on the player, a lot of them you can just put the MP3 on it through UMS (the drive letter) and you're done.

yeah, i just downloaded an episode, and it's mp3 format so i should be ok. I was just wondering if it might be in apple's format, but it's not.

:r Do what I did. Have your kids show you how to do it!!!!!!!!!:r

Switch over to the iTunes store from within iTunes and search for the podcast, when it comes up click on "subscribe"

iTunes is buggy as hell sometimes but it's actually the easiest to use out there. It's really quite simple once you learn the ropes.

Which is exactly why I didn't go with an apple MP3 player!

I downloaded a free program called Juice (formerly iPodder) which works fine for me. My mp3 player isn't an Apple, just a no-frills Zen made by Creative. It gets the job done.

Back