East Coast help needed...

God

Lowland Gorilla
It's been a long week and I'm beat... I don't really want to stay up until 1:00 Central Time to see if JR has a special that is worth anything this week. But if some kindly East Coast BOTL would post the special when it's available it would at least save me an hours worth of sleep if it's not worth it... and it would save the guys on the West Coast 3 hours of sleep...

Help a brother out man.....

LOL, from what I have seen lately, just go to sleep. As I get older, sleep is becoming more and more precious to me.

Mm. If I'm up I'll take a look, but IMO they really haven't had anything worth talking about since christmas time.

Last edited:
I agree with you except that last week it looked pretty good (noob disclaimer) but I didn't buy any because I couldn't find any info on the stogies soon enough. This time around I will check the top25 database after searching here.

I'll be certainly checking the Friday night special thread and this one myself just in case it is worth waiting for. Of course I am usually up at that hour anyway...

:s is over rated!

Jokieman said:
Mm. If I'm up I'll take a look, but IMO they really haven't had anything worth talking about since christmas time.
Exactly the reason I'm asking... You are right... it seems like their best deals are always around Christmas... usually their 12 days are the very best...

Plasencia T.K.O.
Handmade in Nicaragua
Qty: 25 cigars
Suggested Price: $50.00
JR Regular Price: $39.95
Madness Price: $25.00
Click Here to Buy

Sorry I was late.

I was trying to help out... I subscribed to JR's so I could give you the update but I didn't receive it.. guess it won't start till next week.

But then again....

Dang it!

Went and watched a movie with the wife... (very cool... "The Inn of the sixth sense" with Ingrid Bergman) and I missed the deal by fifteen minutes.

:c

What am I going to smoke now?????

:BS

I'll bet I find something in that closetdor :D

Re: But then again....

Thanks for the info... decided I didn't need them... even though they were cheap... Just like Frank... started watching a move... After The Sunset...(great movie) but fell asleep anyway...

Back