Ebay Steals and deals

Ohh come on, I put a snipe in for all of these and now your exposing them to all the CS members.

I'll never get a good deal on them now.:D

Since the cigars are being sold for the bands only, I wonder if the bands are real but the smokes are bogus? :)

In Canada those are good prices (if the smokes are real). seriously an Opus X if you can find one runs $ 60 + CDN per stix up here.

In Canada those are good prices (if the smokes are real). seriously an Opus X if you can find one runs $ 60 + CDN per stix up here.

That's fukin insane people should be shot for paying that. I know the exchange rate isn't in Cannuks favor like it use to be but damn.

I still can't understand why ya'll pay what you do for Habanos when you can order from a plehtora of legal online sources.

Their's much better uuhh Tobacco that can be had in the 60 canadian price range.

The problems not the prices its the tax. We can order lots and lots of smokes from all over but once they cross that imaginary line they double in value (thats if we are lucky sometimes it is more). Hence you have to develop a wide circle of "friends" that like to send you "gifts" for a small fee.

Not even our goverment taxes gifts.

As such I am sure these eBay deals are being bought up by over taxed Canadians hoping the seller will send and label them as gifts. I will admidt to thinking of bidding on them. For me its a reasonable price to pay compared to what a B&M would charge if they ever get them.

Actually, just to clarify, gifts are taxed when they exceed $60 in value so the government does tax them and tobacco can never qualify as a gift so it will always be taxed when it crosses the border. If it should happen to cross the border without being opened/inspected/taxed, well, I guess that's between you and the shipper. :ss

As for Opus X, they're not quite so rare up in Canada because I guess one box will last your typical B&M a decade at the prices they charge.

Back