Edge by Rocky Patel (Corojo)

OtterAKL4987

Blathering Elite Wannabe
I just finished an Edge and I was impressed yet again. I figured it was time for a review. Cut, lit and draw were all good. This cigar looks great, good smooth wrapper with a nice medium brown color. Slightly veiny, but didn't take away from it. Right on first light, a good taste of spice, earth and just good tobacco. The burn was great, only touched it up once and didn't really even need the one I did. Flavor was good spice, earth, tobacco that stayed pretty consistent. Can't say it changed a whole lot but frankly that doesn't bother me. Did get a little stronger toward the middle and end. Smoke stayed cool and not harsh, even down to the nub. Overall, one of my new favorite cigars!:ss

I just finished an Edge and I was impressed yet again. I figured it was time for a review. Cut, lit and draw were all good. This cigar looks great, good smooth wrapper with a nice medium brown color. Slightly veiny, but didn't take away from it. Right on first light, a good taste of spice, earth and just good tobacco. The burn was great, only touched it up once and didn't really even need the one I did. Flavor was good spice, earth, tobacco that stayed pretty consistent. Can't say it changed a whole lot but frankly that doesn't bother me. Did get a little stronger toward the middle and end. Smoke stayed cool and not harsh, even down to the nub. Overall, one of my new favorite cigars!:ss

at my shop they always have a steady supply for only 4-5$ so hell i cant complain being able to have one always on hand.
Awesome go to smoke, consistant as hell, love the corojo, after this smoke RP really turned me on to alot of other COrojo smoke's
nice review-

I haven't even made a scratch in smoking all the great cigars out their, but The Edge is without question a consistently great smoke at a amazingly fair price. Well done Rocky. :tu

I likes them Edges, smoked 3 or 4 of them so far. Last one, I only smoked half of. Just don’t know if it was the top half or the bottom half, just depended on which way I rotated it. Finally hit it with a double shot of my butanes love, by Swinging Medallion, and finished it off. Dana would have been happy, Canoe Canoe?

Just smoked one of these myself. I seemed to have problems staying lit and burning evenly. Tasted great but frustrating to have to keep stopping and fixing. I will try another one and see if results are any different.:ss

thanks for the review. really enjoy these smokes, but they do seem a bit more sensitive to conditions than many other smokes. for me these smoke best in the lower 60's RH

Back