Edge Sumatra Wrappers

roarknumber1

ChestBeater
Has anyone had a problem with these wrappers cracking in the humidor? Everything else is the humi is fine, but for some reason, several of those edges are cracking right by the cap.

Haven't had an issue and I've had ~25 in my humi for about a month now. The three or four I've had have all smoked fine. Have they been moved around a lot?

They seem to do OK at 65 but have issues at or above 70 percent humidity. Just my observations though... :ss

That's not good news. I'm going to have to stock up on these for the next few years.

BTW my humi is at 70% with no damage.

To answer the earlier question, they haven't been moved around much. Once or twice, maybe.

I bought a bunch of them when I heard that rumor, just in case.

They still smoke fine. Just had one about a half-hour ago.

I have had a few of them for a couple months and have had no problems. Now that I hear they are being discontinued I am going to have to stock up.

Ive yet to have the Edge with the sumatra wraper...Love the maduro....in fact I have yet to have that in a while... Got a box stuck away somewhere!!!!

Have the ammo box sitting in the humidor at 65% and no problems so far. Smoke one of them just yesterday - no wrapper issues.

I've had some for close to a month now at ~65% and no problems. The Sumatra wrapper is the same as the Decade and its my understanding these(the edge) were a one time release.

Back