El Mejor Expresso

ggainey

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Not much of a reviewer.

Smoked an El Mejor Expresso Torpedo that I received in a trade/bomb from Scott Shilala a while back.

The first thing i noticed was this was a heavy in the hand and nice looking cigar. Smelled pretty good before lighting.

I cut it and the draw seemed very tight at first, so I cut some more off. Draw was still tight. Went ahead and lit it. I would have to say for the first 1/2 inch I had serious doubts about it, the flavor wasn't good at all, but I kept on going and the draw and the flavors changed after that first 1/2 inch. I was amazed to find that the flavor was very similar to the Taboo SFO to me.

I think I wouldn't mind having a few of these in my humi, especially since they are so cheap on C-bid.:2

Nice review.But please don't say "cheap" say "budget" They are tasty for the price. I think they are as good as the 93 rated Nestor Reserve Maduro the taste is as good and IMHO the construction is better.

Thanks for the review. I had never had these until someone gave me one at our Hillbilly Herf. I liked it and won a bundle on cbid. They really grow on you and I really like them now. The construction is a little hit and miss. I've had some out of the same bundle where the draw was so tight that you had to really work at it and some that was very loose. However, the flavor was very good. I liked them so much I bid and won a box of Emeralds. They are also good.

Not much of a reviewer.

Smoked an El Mejor Expresso Torpedo that I received in a trade/bomb from Scott Shilala a while back.

The first thing i noticed was this was a heavy in the hand and nice looking cigar. Smelled pretty good before lighting.

I cut it and the draw seemed very tight at first, so I cut some more off. Draw was still tight. Went ahead and lit it. I would have to say for the first 1/2 inch I had serious doubts about it, the flavor wasn't good at all, but I kept on going and the draw and the flavors changed after that first 1/2 inch. I was amazed to find that the flavor was very similar to the Taboo SFO to me.

I think I wouldn't mind having a few of these in my humi, especially since they are so cheap on C-bid.:2

Back