El Original - El Rey Del Tobaco- Santiago De Cuba

Sigarz

Gorilla
Gifted to me by Manny (Msad1217)

setting-
my local B&M lounge, pepsi to drink, working on some research for my prof.

prelight draw nice tobacco flavor,

then the light - first draw the flavor was very similar to a RP OWR, then it got better, very very smooth nice medium to full bodied, tasted hints of cinnamon.
The ash was the whitest Ive ever seen, almost better than the anejo 48 I had earlier. the draw was perfect and the burn was self correcting and nearly perfect.

it last about 1 hr.

The flavors where very good and very consistent through out the entire smoke.

Manny this was a great cigar. if only I knew where to buy them :D

has anyone else ever had one of these. this was my first and it was very good. doesnt seem like anyone is interested. I think I have to work on my reviewing skills.

has anyone else ever had one of these. this was my first and it was very good. doesnt seem like anyone is interested. I think I have to work on my reviewing skills.

I've smoked El Originals many times. Great smoke, especially with some age on them. Actually, these are excellent sticks. I do not know the others. El Original is to be had from the Island Smoke Shop in Key Largo, FL.

I've smoked El Originals many times. Great smoke, especially with some age on them. Actually, these are excellent sticks. I do not know the others. El Original is to be had from the Island Smoke Shop in Key Largo, FL.

:tpd: What he said.

I'm glad you liked them. I've actually never met anyone who didn't like the El O. Get the samplers. For the price, those are excellent cigars.

-Manny

Back