El Rey del Mundo Robusto Large Oscuro

LordOfWu

Evolving Lead Gorilla
This is one of my all time favorite smokes! This is a 6" by 54 ring beauty! Full flavor with rich, earthy goodness...this is a smoke to get your juices flowing! Again, I am a fan of larger smokes, and this one is a good 90 minutes or more of pure enjoyment! Lots of good smoke, tonight was a dead even burn for a great finish to the weekend!

According to JR this bad boy is a product of 'cigar legend Frank Llaneza and handcrafted by master cigar maker Estelo Padron'...can't complain about that!

Good cigar! In fact, not only the Robusto Largo, but all of the El Rey robusto oscuros are excellent cigars. And they get better as they age.... :tu

I just recently aquired a box of these as well.... I've only had one so far... but I'm very pleased also...
+1 on the review!

This was the first box I bought when I got back into the hobby August 2006. I loved them fresh and now with some age they are even better! My only complaint would be the overall lack of smoke they produce. Other then that they are one of the best cigars out there for under $70.

I tried one about a month ago and did not like it that much, I still have 3 left in my humidor so ill have to give them another shot.

I apologize for highjacking your thread but I was wondering if any of you who have tried these have also ever tried the Consuegra Principale #73? According to the list of seconds it is the second to the natural version of this cigar. I smoke them quite often and have found them to be quite good with a little time on them.

Please let me know what you think and perhaps a small trade could be in order. I would be willing to compensate, of course.

Munt.

Back