El Rey del Mundo Robusto Suprema Natural

Papichulo

DIABLO CANOSO
Tonight I am enjoying a El Rey del Mundo Robusto Suprema Natural Double Corona 71/4 x 54, Honduran long filler and binder wrapped in an oily Ecuadorian wrapper. Pre-light aroma is absolutely beautiful in or out of the beautiful white tissue wrapper. Toasted her up and lit her up with an incredible free flowing draw with loads of stark white smoke, which filled the room and set off the smoke detector. The Suprema differed from the Robusto and Robusto Larga; however, it had rich semi-sweet chocolate and coffee flavors with hints of black licorice. The licorice is the flavor that set the Suprema over the top. This smoke lasted about 90 minutes. A wonderful smoke that I rate a mid 9 on a 1 to 10 scale. This smoke rivals ANY cigar under $10. If you have tried a better cigar under $10 and actually smoked this specific shape and line please add your thoughts. Enjoy the pics. Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks for the review!

I've never had the Suprema but the regular El Rey del Mundo Robusto is a fantastic smoke. Gonna have to try these now.
:ss

the erdm are one of my favorite brands and are always a good smoke...all except the one I had last weekend that I clipped with a crappy cutter and the wrapper completely fell off of, but that was my own stupid fault for forgetting my Xikar

P.S. my first though when I looked at the first pic was "Is that a joint?"

the erdm are one of my favorite brands and are always a good smoke...all except the one I had last weekend that I clipped with a crappy cutter and the wrapper completely fell off of, but that was my own stupid fault for forgetting my Xikar

P.S. my first though when I looked at the first pic was "Is that a joint?"

Yeah, a big Cheech and Chong Labador :r

Back