El Rico Habano

NCRadioMan

More cigars Sanchez!
Probably not to good with description but here goes.....Dude at the shop thought I might enjoy this one. ($6.40) He told me it is similar to the La Goria. I wouldn't know, haven't had one, yet. As he pulled the box out, I immediatly thought, this one looks mean. Great constuction and firm. It smelled wonderful and dark. I actually waited till I got into the car to fire it up. When lit, the first aroma was pleasant and inviting. During the first third, I was just getting adjusted to this stronger smoke. Tended to burn a little un-even and almost went out. The second third, was like getting comfortable in your favorite chair. Cozy smooth and even burning with a hint of spicyness. The final third was more like the first? More un-even burning. Overall, pleasant aroma and flavor but may be a little too strong for my young senses. I was a little dissapointed with the un-even burn but none-the-less it was enjoyable and I would try another.

El Rico Habano

:ms NCRM

Good review RadioMan, never had one of these, I might stay away from them now. If you get a chance, try the Carlos Torano Signature, good stuff :w

Good review Amigo, I'm not good when it comes to non cuban, i'm a green apple myself too. but inregards with the un even burning, try to put in your humi for a few days first, just to even the moist and the dryness and your good to go. unless it is well kept from your cigar shop.

Salud!

pinoyman said:
Good review Amigo, I'm not good when it comes to non cuban, i'm a green apple myself too. but inregards with the un even burning, try to put in your humi for a few days first, just to even the moist and the dryness and your good to go. unless it is well kept from your cigar shop.

Salud!

We think alike p-man, I was thinking the exact same thing.

P-Town, I happen to have had a Signature Churchhill a few weeks ago, and it left me wanting more! :p They are goood!

:ms NCRM

Back