EL Tiante Robusto Maduro

Decided I would celebrate the Sox winning the division by trying an El Tiante cigar. This won't be a long or detailed review, sorry. I picked up two and headed over to my brother-in-law's house. It is a well constructed cigar. The band is cool, it has a picture of Tiant on it in his class delivery with a couple of baseballs on either side. I took a deep sniff of the foot and almost choked. It had a very strong mossy smell. I clipped it and lit it. It has a nice easy draw. The initial tase was very grassy and had that mossy smell throughout each draw. The ash was a nice light gray and held on tight. We both got about half way through and had to set it rest. The strong grassy taste would not go away. Maybe if it is rested for a while it may get better, but I won't be sticking around to find out.

I had one a while back...I remember it being enjoyable. However my was aged for quite some time. I remember the celo having that yellowish color to it.

Perhaps it was a bit young?

Perhaps it was a bit young?

I'm sure it was young, my B&M just got em in. With all that is out there, I don't think I want to spend another 6 dollars to have it sit for a year.

Hell, who am I kidding. I'll probably pick up a box at some point! :) The box is a cool Red Sox Red with the 23 in the Red Sox Script.

Back