empty boxes

Ok,I went to my local b&m and they charge $5 per EMPTY spanish cedar box. Does anyone know where I could get some for much cheaper than this? Any help would be appreciated.

Ok,I went to my local b&m and they charge $5 per EMPTY spanish cedar box. Does anyone know where I could get some for much cheaper than this? Any help would be appreciated.

i could easily help you with TONS from the lounge- just shipping would be a b*tch lmao- want me to see how many i can fit in a larger box? if you do shipping, that would work just fine. ANy box's you looking for specifically?

Just some that would fit in a fridgador. I'm trying my best to get rid of that ziploc bag look. I'd be happy to pay shipping also just let me know how much. I'd be much appreciated!

Just some that would fit in a fridgador. I'm trying my best to get rid of that ziploc bag look. I'd be happy to pay shipping also just let me know how much. I'd be much appreciated!
so you have a larger humi unit i take it.. oasis.. hydra for it.
Let me see what i can do =] if its ust for the purpose of putting sticks in i may be able to help ya out with some i have laying around.
your going to want to let them sit in your humi for a week or so to bring back, other wise they will dry the shit out of your smokes

Holy crap Sam...you used a profane term and the forum did not block it!

Anyhow MikeandShellie2...the LV crew can hook you up with boxes...just send either Sammie or myself your address via PM...you should probably give it to me though...unlike Sam, I am not to likely to sell you out...Like Sam did to me...

Holy crap Sam...you used a profane term and the forum did not block it!

Anyhow MikeandShellie2...the LV crew can hook you up with boxes...just send either Sammie or myself your address via PM...you should probably give it to me though...unlike Sam, I am not to likely to sell you out...Like Sam did to me...

lol Wha?!
no worries andrew im shipping out for them shortly-

Back